Monday, March 8, 2010

One more day

Tomorrow.

My pilgrimage to observe the Reds' spring training begins in the morning, with a Delta flight out of Cincinnati to Phoenix. My stay in Arizona will run from March 9 to March 25.

I'll likely arrive too late in the day tomorrow to catch any of the Reds 1:05 MT game with the Diamondbacks, but I do hope to be able to drop by the Goodyear facility to check it out for the first time.

My cousin Randy and his son Ray, Indians fans from Cleveland, are also flying out tomorrow to join me for the first three days of my trip. We're going to attend the Tribe games Wednesday through Friday, so there will be no first-hand Reds reports here until after Sunday's game against the Chicago White Sox. Saturday is my all-day, keeper-league fantasy baseball auction.

I'll post my concerns and hopes for the Reds here, later today, including some comments about the Reds off-season moves and early spring training developments.




No comments:

Post a Comment